If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.
Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store.
What can I do to prevent this in the future?
If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices.
Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.
Cloudflare Ray ID: 6644c798cb004975 • Your IP : 184.108.40.206 • Performance & security by Cloudflare
Whereas many other states have forged ahead with marijuana decriminalization and outright legalization, Texas has lagged behind. The situation today is a bit complicated, but ungerminated marijuana seeds are clearly legal to buy and own. A quick look at some of the most significant issues could be helpful for Texans who would like to legally purchase marijuana seeds themselves.
As a result, recent attempts to decriminalize or legalize marijuana in Texas have met with fairly stiff resistance. As far as pot fans are concerned, though, the situation is improving.
Everything You Need to Know About Buying Marijuana Seeds in Texas
The Lone Star State is famed worldwide for its sprawling size and brash character. Texas is also a conservative place, though, especially outside of major cities like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin.
Even if many residents of Texas are still committed to keeping marijuana illegal, things are starting to change. Hoping to help farmers throughout the state, for example, Texas legislators in 2019 passed a bill meant to legalize the cultivation and sale of hemp.
While growing, possessing, and using marijuana in Texas is still prohibited by law, there are no such obstacles in the way of people who would like to buy seeds to have as souvenirs. It has never been easier for Texans to browse and purchase marijuana seeds from the comfort of home.
Ultimately, purchasing marijuana seeds online is only possible if you live in one of a select few states.
In this blog, we try to answer the question per country: is it legal to buy weed seeds online?
- Germany: As seeds don’t fall under the German Narcotics Act, they are technically legal to purchase. However, Germany has prohibited the sale of cannabis seeds across the nation, the only EU member state to have done so. As Germany is subject to the EU’s free movement of goods, having seeds sent to Germany is fine.
- United Kingdom: At present, the UK allows for the purchase, sale, or trade of cannabis seeds whether you purchase them domestically or from another European nation. American buyers tend to use UK sellers such as Seedsman, who have been selling seeds globally since 2003. However, we’re not sure what will happen once the UK has left the EU. By the way, UK residents are not allowed to germinate cannabis seeds .
- Netherlands: It is shocking to learn that despite the nation’s relaxed attitude towards marijuana, it is still illegal! However, you should have no issue purchasing cannabis seeds from a Dutch-based seed company. Companies such as Nirvana, MSNL Seeds, and Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds also enjoy good reputations.
- France: Cannabis seeds are legal as long as they are not used for growing. However, you will struggle to find any reputable French cannabis seed dealer.
- Spain: Spain has a similarly lenient policy as the UK. Res >
Do you want to buy weed seeds?
For non-medicinal users, cannabis seeds are therefore illegal. Nevertheless, there are dispensaries that are currently selling seeds. In addition, most Australians are buying cannabis seeds via online web shops.
If you think the information on this page is incorrect or when information is missing, please let us know immediately. In that way we can adjust the information and provide everyone with up-to-date and relevant information.
Spain is a decentralized country with autonomous regions that can define their own regulations. Nevertheless, the policy of the provinces on cannabis seeds is almost the same everywhere: buying and selling cannabis seeds in Spain is permitted for private use. It’s therefore not strictly illegal to own and grow a few cannabis seeds in Spain unless it can be proven that you are planning to trade in weed.
I Love Growing Marijuana (ILGM) is one of the most trustworthy seed sellers we have found in the United States. The website and store are run by Robert Bergman, who is an expert marijuana cultivator. He offers dozens of options and provides FREE shipping to customers in the United States and Europe.