US vaping supply brand, CCELL, has partnered with the Veteran’s Walk and Talk project to provide free access to CBD. A big list of CBD oil military discounts for veterans. Find discounts for as much as 60% off. Here are the companies offering discounts on CBD Oil.
How this US brand is helping veterans access free CBD
CCELL will be partnering with the Veterans Walk and Talk (VWAT) to gift its members with limited edition CBD vapes that highlight their military service.
Veterans Walk and Talk is a community project based in the US, offering support, psychedelic therapy and cannabis.
It was founded in 2016 by Colin Wells, who served in the US Army, as a way for veterans in Southern California, Sacramento and Oklahoma, to take control of their health journey.
The project now holds regular community outreach events that provide veterans with a one-on-one psychedelic or cannabis walk and talk therapy or group hikes. They also hold trail and beach clean-ups where the community come together to give back to nature along with book clubs and comedy nights.
To mark the firm’s fifth anniversary, the CCELL team decided to join forces with VWAT.
Speaking with Cannabis Health, Joe Strain, vice president of CCELL said: “VWAT started with veterans in mind. Founder Colin Wells, who served in the US Army and experienced withdrawal traumas, began posting on social media to see if anybody wanted to join him on his hikes as a means to relieve stress.
“On these hikes, he’d provide free cannabis, education and a safe space for people to talk. These hikes inspired him to start VWAT as a way to give back to his community, with the main goal of reducing the suicide epidemic among veterans. Now, VWAT has 12 chapters across the country, all carrying the same mission.”
Joe added: “US military veterans are some of the most selfless individuals, so we thought they would be a perfect fit. We heard about what VWAT is doing for veterans and decided to support the organisation on its mission to help improve the lives and health of veterans by providing them with CBD vaporisers. The alignment was undeniable, and we’re honoured to be a part of helping them further their mission.”
The high-quality vapes will be provided by Hhemp and Litty Extracts will supply the CBD.
Mental health and veterans
Mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can be common among veterans. The symptoms of PTSD can be debilitating causing flashbacks, nightmares or physical effects such as nausea or pain.
A study from 2017 highlighted the difference in PTSD between veterans and civilians. In the study of 5,826 veterans, researchers recorded a rate of 13 per cent with PTSD. This is almost double the seven per cent of the US population with a PTSD diagnosis.
Studies show CBD may help PTSD by interacting with the endocannabinoid receptors in the body.
Joe explained: “It’s known that many veterans deal with PTSD after they have served. Studies have shown that CBD can be effective in reducing PTSD symptoms. This can potentially afford members the opportunity to manage their symptoms without excessive pharmaceutical drugs, which often cause side effects.”
He added: “CCELL has produced limited edition CBD vapes which will signify that the users of the vapes are members of Veteran’s Walk and Talk. Not only is this great for the members, but it is also significant for this non-profit organisation as it helps to spread awareness about the great work that VWAT does and will help encourage more people in need to join.”
CBD Oil Veterans Discount
A big list of CBD oil military discounts for veterans. Find discounts for as much as 60% off. Many veterans use CBD Oil to treat PTSD, anxiety, pain, service-connected disabilities and other symptoms. CBD, like THC, is a compound found in cannabis but without the intoxicating effects that THC can induce.
Here are the companies offering discounts or assistance programs on CBD Oil or free products to veterans. This list is not an endorsement of any of the companies.
Warning! It is illegal to copy a U.S. government issued ID and we highly recommend seeking alternative forms of verification for companies requesting photo copies or scans.
– A part of Absolute’s CBD assistance program US veterans, low-income households, and individuals on long-term disability and most recently, First Responders all receive a 60% discount. * – If you serve our country as military personnel, a first responder and more, enjoy 15% off branded CBD Oil products using the CBD Oil discount program. – 20% off full-price retail orders to all veterans.* – 25% discount to all veterans on CBD products. * – Current and former military service members get an unlimited 25 percent discount. * – There is no specific veterans discount but there is a 30% discount on orders of $34.99 or more for those with chronic conditions who need assistance. * – Veterans & service officials can receive a 10% discount. * – 10% off for all active duty, veterans and dependents with the code USA10. – 25% off for active military and veterans. * – 10% off for military and veterans. – Active Duty, Veterans, Retired, Disabled, and Dependents receive a permanent 20% discount. – Verify your status to receive a unique permanent 20% off coupon. See the military discount link at bottom of website page. – Receive 15% off Full Strength Hemp Extract Oil, Extra Strength Hemp Extract Oil, Full and Extra Strength Hemp Capsules, CBD Isolate, Charlotte’s Web Paws, all Gummies, Topical Cream and Balm. * – 50% off all tinctures, topical creams, shatter and crumble products for veterans. * – All U.S. military veterans can receive 20% off full-price retail orders. * – 10% off military discount for veterans. – Veterans and active military personnel receive a 50% discount on all orders, all year round. * – Happy Joe provides a 20% military discount to all qualified veterans with proof of service. Veterans also receive free CBD products via random monthly drawings. * – There is a 20% reduction (including free shipping) and it is a lifetime program for US veterans, military personnel (active duty, reserves, national guard) and their families (spouses, dependents). * – 15% off discount code for military personnel, veterans, senior citizens and low-income families – 15% off every order, every time – sale items excluded. * – Veterans, active and retired members get a 15% off CBD discount. – All US military veterans get 40% off full-price retail orders. This discount only applies to veterans (“a person who served in the active military, naval, or air service and who was discharged or released under conditions other than dishonorable”) and current Active Duty or National Guard Member. * – A 15% discount applied to all purchases plus free shipping. – Veterans get 30% – 40% off depending on the number of purchases at checkout. * – Former and current military personnel can receive a 20% discount. – 25% discount to every active and non-active military member. * – Veterans can get 40% off. – Military veterans can receive a discount on all full-price retail products. * – Receive a 25% discount off every order placed. * – 20% discount to U.S. active duty military personnel, reservists and veterans on all products – Receive the 60% off full-price retail orders. * – Receive 30% discount to military veterans and active military, police officers and fire fighters, low income individuals and those on long-term disability. * – Receive a 40% off lifetime discount with proof of service. * – U.S. military veterans receive 25% off the retail price. – All US military veterans receive 25% off full-price retail orders. * – Pure Spectrum offers an unspecified discount to veterans. * – Remedy Shop offers 15% off to all active duty and retired military members with verification through GovX ID. – Savage CBD provides an unspecified military discount. – Email Tweedle to unlock the military discount. – Active Duty, Veterans & Dependents plus Police, Fire and EMT can receive a one-time discount code (limit 1 code per day). – Receive a 20% discount with valid ID. Caution it is illegal to copy a U.S. government issued ID and we highly recommend not doing this as they request. * – Veterans receive 25% off orders. – Veterans receive a 20% discount everyday. * – Military members receive 30% off with the code MILITARY. – All U.S. military veterans can receive a 20% discount on all full-price retail orders.
* Warning! It is illegal to copy a U.S. government issued ID and we highly recommend seeking alternative forms of verification for companies requesting photo copies or scans.
What to Know about Hemp, CBD Oil and THC
- Hemp and hemp extracts (CBD Oil) are federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill and Agricultural Act of 2014.
- Check your State’s requirements or legislation concerning CBD products.
- The DoD warns U.S. service members against using CBD due to the potential of getting a THC dose due to the potential of non-compliance of laws with some CBD products.
- Read about the VA’s stance on CBD Oil and the Uses and Future Military Acceptance.
- A prescription or medical card is not needed to purchase.
- The CBD Oil and Hemp Oil comes from the legal, non-psychoactive hemp plant and contains no or very little trace amounts of THC (less than .3%).
- Marijuana plants contain enough THC to get users “high”, hemp does not.
- CBD (cannabidiol) is produced by both, but THC is not in both.
- Companies that sell CBD oil use industrial hemp which contains only trace amounts of THC. Therefore, it is not a controlled substance or considered an illicit drug by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
- Federally legal CBD Oil must have zero THC, no trace on any drug test.
- Hemp-derived CBD products (with less than 0.3 percent THC) are legal on the federal level.
- Marijuana-derived CBD products are illegal on the federal level, but are legal under some state laws.
Difference Between CBD and Hemp Seed Oil
- CBD Oil is extracted from the leaves, flowers, and stalks of the cannabis plant.
- CBD Oil is believed to act as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory, which reduces pain and inflammation. Fatty acids, but contains no CBD.
- Hemp seed oil comes from the hemp seed.
- Hemp seed oil is considered to be high in antioxidants, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, but contains no THC.
Common Uses for CBD Oil
- Pain relief
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Treat anxiety and depression
- Reduce cancer-related symptoms
- Reduce acne
- Potential neuroprotective and heart benefits based on some researchers
Common Uses for Hemp Seed Oil
- Skin health (eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, varicose eczema, lichen planus, acne rosacea)
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Brain & heart health
- May aid digestion
Hemp seeds are very nutritious and rich in healthy fats, protein and various minerals.