If you are currently searching for quality extraction and hemp oil processing equipment, you should definitely contact Cedarstone Industry today. Microfluidizer Technology enables you to develop effective and consistent formulations of CBD oil for shelf-stable preparations for a high-quality product. The CBD extraction equipment and the technology used define the quality of the product and the potential benefit. Get the best scalable CBD extraction equipment
CBD Oil Processing Equipment
Are you on the market for quality and efficient industrial hemp extraction equipment? If you are, then you should check out the products and services that Cedarstone Industry has to offer. We take great pride in providing clients products and services that are both efficient and cost-effective. Additionally, thanks to or 20 years in the sanitary industry, we are capable of assuring high quality. We do so thanks to our complete line of manufacturing and quality control apparatus. Our CBD oil extraction systems are great for commercial purposes and will serve your business for many years to come. So when you are in search of excellent hemp oil processing equipment, you can rest easy knowing that you can count on us.
Ethanol Centrifuge Extractor
Our hemp oil processing equipment and services are great for clients in the cannabis industry, regardless if they are new to the industry or established institutions. The hemp and cannabis oil extraction equipment we offer will surely be of great service to you and your company. We strive to provide exceptional services, which we do by strictly following ASME stainless steel tank and fitting design standards. Our working culture is one of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. Above all, satisfying our clients when it comes to extraction methods, stainless steel brewing, mixing, and storage systems are our priority.
Cedarstone Industry’s Industrial Hemp Extraction Equipment
Our various types of hemp oil extraction equipment are great for the major steps of the extraction process. From precision extraction solutions to cannabis or hemp oil extraction systems, we got you covered. Here are some of the uses that our quality equipment can be used for:
- Extraction – During the cannabis oil extraction Process, companies will place biomass inside an extraction vessel with a solvent (Either ethanol or CO2) in order to filter out the soluble components. This process precedes the separation and filtration process.
Ethanol Extraction Vessel
- Centrifuge Extractors – One the biomass is put inside the rotor, you’ll fill the rotor with ethanol that is chilled, agitate the system’s rotor barrel with the biomass inside bidirectionally in order to extract, and then spin at very high-speeds in order to get the extracted compound with the ethanol.
- Distillation– In this process, companies will isolate a liquid or component by selective heating, vaporization, and condensation. The vacuum distillation used distillation under reduced pressure. By placing the liquid mixture under the vacuum, the distillation process is enabled to occur at lower temperatures. As a result, the liquid boiling point lowers, increasing the rate of distillation and also reducing the exposure of components that are temperature-sensitive.
-This process enriches THC or CBD content. The quantities of non-psychoactive THCA in the plant matter convert to THC when exposed to heat. The heat facilitates decarboxylation, transforming THCA to THC, CBDA, and CBD
- Crystallization Reactor – This is a process used in order to achieve high-purity CBD on large scales without the need for complex equipment. This process also dissolves the CBD oil that is already winterized and distilled in near-boiling heptane or pentane. It will then allow it to cool slowly in order to grow crystallized CBD.
- Chromatography – This is a method of isolating and purifying cannabinoids, it is often used in the industry to separate THC from CBD
Industrial Hemp Extraction Systems
If you are in need of efficient and cost-effective systems and equipment for extraction, then Cedarstone Industry is the company for you. As a leading manufacturer of hemp extraction equipment, we can definitely provide the hemp market with closed-loop low-pressure ethanol extraction products.
Our cannabis ethanol extraction systems are great for commercial producers and are great in terms of efficiency and cost-effectiveness. These systems are much more efficient than CO2 extraction systems. Our quality line of systems includes a series of hemp extraction, distillation, and crystallization equipment. Additionally, our systems offer extremely safe methods of extraction technology for hemp oil. The benefits of these systems are great for both the operator and the consumer and will provide great service to your business for many years to come.
The industry regards ethanol extraction systems as the standard-bearing method of extracting CBD for commercial purposes. Ethanol extracts oil-soluble compounds in addition to water. The systems extract specific terpenes and cannabinoids from cannabis at freezing temperatures. Consequently, the systems leave unwanted molecules like wax and lipids behind. Cedarstone Industry offers complete turnkey CBD extraction equipment and systems.
These systems come in 100L and up. Additionally, the turnkey systems come with the following items:
- A primary and a secondary ethanol tank
- An extraction tank
- Single Filter
- A storage tank for the extracted liquid
- An ethanol recovery concentrator
- Storage tank for the concentrated liquid
- A recycling ethanol storage tank
- Ethanol distillation tower
- Tank for concentrated ethanol
- Extract pump, concentrate pump
- Ethanol pump
As always, for any questions or concerns regarding our services, you should definitely contact us at your earliest convenience. Our friendly representatives are always ready to answer questions regarding any of our great services.
Hemp Centrifuge Extractors
In addition to the quality extraction systems we offer, we are also able to provide hemp centrifuge extractors for commercial uses. We offer batch production centrifuge extractor machines and equipment. Our machines are great for low-temperature ethanol and hemp extraction processes. Even more, these machines are great for easy operation, maintenance, and settings that will fit your specific purposes. Moreover, our machines are great for high-speed and safe operations. The features that come with our centrifuge extractors include:
- Equipment that complies to the latest standards, directives, and GMP requirements
- A completely modular design delivery, without the requirement of on-site installation
- Quality transmission and motor components enclosed for safety assurance
- A Siemens PLC and a touch screen
- An exterior stationary barrel that comes with a cooling jacket
- A fully configurable agitation time setting and speeds
- Comprehensive sealing structure design in order to achieve reliable sealing of the bearing
- Call us today to learn more about the features that come with our equipment
Contact Us Today
If you are ready to choose from our quality services and products, contact us at your earliest convenience. You can reach Cedarstone Industry by calling (281) 397-3700 or contacting us online. Moreover, you’ll be able to learn more about our Hemp Extraction Equipment by checking out our extracting gear.
CBD Oil Processing Equipment
A major challenge for manufacturers is to formulate Hemp oil and CBD oil in such a way as to make it usable in consumable products. This is because of the following:
- The oil is poorly water-soluble, it takes a lot of high intensity mixing to achieve shelf-stable preparations.
- In its natural, extracted form, CBD oil has a low bioavailability – typically 6-20% (1) by direct oral administration of raw or unencapsulated cannabis oil.
- Cannabis products that are not carefully manufactured show a lot of variability in effectiveness. The onset of the effect can be delayed as much as 60 minutes and it takes hours after digestion to reach peak effect. These deficiencies can make the product appear weak and lead to over-consumption or cause increased adverse effects (2) .
Microfluidics International Corporation is part of the IDEX Material Processing Technologies (IDEX MPT) group of companies delivering a range of processing technologies for market leading products. This includes: Fitzpatrick Hammer Milling for Hemp Processing, Quadro Engineering Milling Equipment and High Shear Mixing Equipment
Please note – Microfluidics information and literature is intended only for the use of its equipment in jurisdictions where such activities are legal.
REFERENCES AS MENTIONED IN TEXT ABOVE:
(1) Goodwin R., Gustafson R.A., Barnes A., Nebro W., Moolchan E.T. $ Huestis M.A.(2006) – ∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol, 11-hydroxy-∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol and 11-nor-9-carboxy-∆ 9-tetrahydrocannavinol in human plasma after controlled oral administration of cannabinoids. [Ther Drug Monit. 24(4): pp 545-51]
(2) Lemberger L.,Weiss J.L., Watanabe A.M., Galanter I.M., Wyatt R.J., & Cardon P.V.(1972) – Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol: temporal correlation of the psychologic effects and blood levels after various routes of administration [N Engl J of Med. 286(13): pp 685-88]
What is the best CBD extraction equipment to obtain the highest profit?
The extraction of cannabidiol or “CBD“, cannabichromene or “CBC” and cannabigerol or “CBG,” among other cannabinoids, has exploded in recent years due to its high demand in the industry of hemp-based products.
The trend continues to rise as governments pass laws that make the use of hemp components more flexible in the creation of products for therapeutic and medicinal purposes.
Is composed of different cannabinoids that promise to be alternative sources to pharmaceutical medicine with tremendous results in different studies carried out to date.
Because of these advancements and discoveries, hemp extraction has become a big business that grows every day, pushing the hemp extraction industry to improve extraction equipment for processing CBD, CBC, CBG, etc.
CBD extraction equipment and the technology used in extraction processes help define product quality and potential profit for hemp oil producers.
There are various methods offering alternatives to the market, but few with patented technology, in-house manufacturing of superior quality, and performance data.
At ENTEXS we have designed and engineered patented technology that offers the industry equipment for the extraction of CBD, CBC, CBG, and other cannabinoids systems that increase the efficiency of extraction along with automation to decrease overhead costs and labor, thus providing a higher profit return and consistent, the quality output of products.
Our mission is simple: To offer the best hemp and cbd extraction equipment on the market with the highest technology and the best customer service in the industry. We have the best team of engineers and scientists who add many years of experience in the industry to offer the best cbd extraction technology.
What equipment do you need for CBD extraction?
ENTEXS has different CBD and hemp extraction systems according to the customers’ needs. Our systems are complete extraction solutions utilizing closed-circuit extraction routines and ultra-cold temperatures via ethanol solvent capable of capturing more than 98% of cannabinoids and recovering more than 97% of the solvent.
This engineering optimization offers increased efficiencies in our extraction solutions with a higher quality of the final product while reducing operating costs and increasing profit for the processor.
Our small-scale extraction systems are designed to reduce cost, power requirements and space for a complete processing solution. Depending on your CBD and hemp extraction input needs, our ENTEXS MINI Series has hemp extraction or processing options from 450 pounds up to 1800 pounds per 24 hours.