If you are a pet parent, try CBD oil; it is therapy for your fur buddy Pawsindia Organics CBD oil is one of the best CBD oils for dogs. Whether it be arthritis pain or separation anxiety, this CBD oil for Dogs will help your furry friend. CBD can do a lot for your dog including promotion of healthy skin, helps build nervous system. Relax CBD oil for dogs and cats from Pawsindia Organics is one of the best CBD oils for dogs. Whether it be arthritis pain or separation anxiety, this is the perfect oil for your furry friend. Broad-spectrum CBD also contains several cannabis plant compounds, but it is typically entirely free of THC.
What is CBD oil and how does it benefit your pets?
If you are a pet parent, try CBD oil; it is therapy for your fur buddy
As more studies on the effects of CBD oil surface, the list of its benefits also increases. (Photo: Pixabay)
Lately, CBD oil has gained massive popularity for both human as well as pet use. Its benefits are no less than a miracle. But, if you do not know about it just yet, allow us to explain it to you.
CBD oil, also known as cannabidiol oil, is extracted from the cannabis plant. It is a type of cannabinoid that is naturally found in marijuana or hemp plants.
“Over the years, CBD oil has had its share of misconceptions. But it’s time to bust those myths. It is widely believed consumption of CBD oil creates a ‘high’ like effect or causes intoxication. But the truth is, CBD doesn’t have THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), another cannabinoid with psychoactive properties,” explains Dr Dilip Sonune, director of Veterinary Service, Wiggles.
CBD is completely safe to use.
CBD oil can also potentially benefit pets suffering from seizures and appetite loss. (Photo: Pixabay)
But how does it benefit pets?
“It has been researched that cannabinoids interact with the endocannabinoid receptors located in our pet’s nervous system. This, in turn, helps maintain their overall health,” Dr Sonune explains.
Here are some prominent benefits of CBD oil for pets.
Pets experience body pain and the cause for this can be numerous factors such as surgery, fractures, age, etc. When used consistently, CBD oil can reduce pain and help in treating chronic diseases effectively.
Due to its medicinal properties, CBD also acts as an anti-inflammatory oil. “It enhances the immune system’s response to a variety of physiological issues.”
Just like us, our pets also face bouts of anxiety. “Thunderstorm, separation, or car anxiety can have a grave impact on their health. In extreme cases, pets might try to run away or jump out of the window. Vet-prescribed oral usage of CBD can eventually calm them down,” he says.
Healthy skin and coat
The skin is the largest organ and needs care on a daily basis. Lack of nutrition, skin allergies or ticks can wreck your pet’s skin along with the coat. Dr Sonune says “topical application of CBD oil as per your pet’s health requirements has shown promising results by improving the fur texture”.
Aids bone and joint health
With growing age, our pets have to face their greatest nemesis, arthritic pain. CBD oil is equally potent when it comes to treating senior pets inflicted with arthritis. “Since some breeds are predisposed to arthritic pain, massage and consumption of CBD oil from adulthood (after consulting with your veterinarian) can have a positive effect on their bone and joint health,” he concludes.
For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: lifestyle_ie | Facebook: IE Lifestyle | Instagram: ie_lifestyle
Relax CBD Oil for Pets – Pawsindia Organics
CBD or cannabidiol is a naturally occurring composite obtained from the cannabis plant. The cannabis plant has two variants, namely – Marijuana and Hemp. The differentiating factor between these two plants is the content of THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. The marijuana plant contains THC and very high levels, while the hemp contains only negligible traces of THC, not more than 0.3%. THC is a compound that holds psychoactive properties and is known to produce the feeling of high or intoxication on consumption. Only the CBD extracted from the hemp variant of the plant is used for making CBD products made for dogs and other animals.
CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system in the body of the animal. The Endocannabinoid system is just another body system like the immune system or the nervous system. The endocannabinoid system plays a vital role in regulating key physiological processes of the body such as sleep, pain response, appetite, and mood. The endocannabinoid system is present in all mammalian bodies even humans possess it. Both us and our dogs have an endocannabinoid system that works to remedy any imbalances. Its role is to ensure homeostasis, i.e., the optimal function of and steady equilibrium among our internal processes.
As CBD is derived from the hemp variant of the cannabis plant, it is completely safe for use and consumption. Products derived from the marijuana variant of the cannabis plant are NOT safe for the consumption of animals. They contain high doses of THC that can prove to be toxic and dangerous for their health. CBD products derived from the hemp variant of the cannabis plant do not show any side effects in pets. Only a few pet parents have observed slight lethargy in their pets upon initial usage of CBD Oil for pets. The foremost rule is to closely monitor how your dog reciprocates to the very first dose of CBD. This will help you to get a better idea of what’ll be a perfect dose for your dog.
The list of benefits of CBD Oil for your pets is quite long considering the negligible side effects it brings with it. When administered an ideal dosage, pets are sure to experience phenomenal benefits that support and help uplift their overall quality of life. These remarkable benefits are resultant of the power of CBD Oil interacting with the receptors in the animal’s body. CBD Oil has shown tremendous improvements in the bodies of senior pets. When pet’s get older, they show signs of arthritis, joint discomfort, etc. CBD Oil is proven effective to counter all these problems efficiently allowing them to remain healthier and happier well into their final years.
How does CBD Oil benefit Cats and Dogs?
A high-quality cannabidiol oil formulated just for pets can provide numerous supportive benefits. Regularly administration of whole plant CBD oil helps balance the endocannabinoid system of pets.
This balancing effect further supports the following functions:
- Comfort and care
- Supporting connective tissue and joint health
- GI tract
- Immune system
- Stress Management
- Smooth functioning of brain and nerve
- Improving cardiovascular health
- Having an anti-inflammatory effect
- Relieving stiffness and soreness
- Reducing damage caused by free radicals
- Antioxidant function
- Maintain disposition
- With allergies
Benefits of CBD Oil on Dogs:
If your canine companion is suffering from a serious injury or other medical emergencies, taking them to the vet is the best possible solution. But if you’re looking for a way to support their health, calm their mind and relieve their joint pain, and that too in a natural way then, CBD Oil is the way to go. It helps keep your dog happy and comfortable. It is also effective for dogs struggling with situational or separation anxiety, behavioural problems, or sleep loss.
As a dog parent, you might have seen dogs experience anxiety in their lifetime. If your dog often shows signs of heavy breathing, pacing, vocalizing, and destructive behaviour you can conclude that your dog has anxiety issues. If the root cause is situational, such as thunderstorms, fireworks, loud noises, car rides, or routine changes assessing the situation beforehand and giving your dog CBD Oil will calm them. CBD oil helps calm the mind and soothe the body in stressful situations.
Maybe your dog is very calm and loves his playtimes, but with age, there comes a time when their joints start showing signs of wear and tear. Daily exercise leaves your dog fatigued and sore, these are signs of old age in dogs. CBD oil supports normal joint health and regular neurological function which is just what your dog would need for a worry-free prolonged life right by your side.
Benefits of CBD Oil for Cats:
Spaying, neutering, injury and similar physical stress can leave even the healthiest feline feeling distressed. CBD oil for cats helps grant your pet relief in the form of a calmer behaviour, a relaxed body and comfort during the recovery process.
Similar to dogs, cats too need CBD Oil in cases of situational anxiety. If you’re expecting your cat to experience stress and anxiety because of loud noises, car rides, separation or guests coming over just a few drops of high-quality CBD Oil will help them in this matter. Mature and Senior Cats benefit the most from the use of CBD Oil. Adjusting to a new home or suffering from joint pain due to old age, CBD Oil can help keep your feline calmer and more comfortable.
As cats are thought to be very solitary animals who are efficient in hiding their injuries or discomfort, one can’t even tell when they’re hurting, in pain or sick. So, keep an eye out for even slight changes in their regular behaviour and when unsure, visit your veterinarian to discuss your cat’s discomfort and CBD Oil is the way to go for their cure.
PawsIndia uses 100% pure broad-spectrum CBD Oil with MCT Oil with added chicken flavouring to relieve your pets of the pain and develop a calmer demeanour throughout. RELAX CBD OIL is made in the UK and thoroughly lab tested before bringing it out to your pets. We invite you to try PawsIndia Organics’ Relax CBD Oil for pets and enhance your pets holistic growth.
PawsIndia is a one-stop-shop pet portal for zall your pet product needs. We are a leading product development and design company for pets. Our strive for innovation reflects in all our products. We are the forerunners of e-com platforms that provide content, serve local businesses with handcrafted products, and are the ultimate platform for the well-being of your pet.
What makes us different? Pet parents want us!
Our mission is to make their life easy and their pet happy. And a parent’s immense happiness is in seeing their child’s wagging tails.
Pawsindia Organics – Relax Broad Spectrum CBD oil for Pets 1000 mg (10ml)
Relax CBD Oil for Dogs and Cats uses 100% pure broad-spectrum CBD Oil with MCT Oil to relieve your pets of the pain and develop a calmer demeanour throughout. What’s more, is that Relax comes with a delicious chicken flavouring which your pets know and love. RELAX CBD OIL for dogs and cats is made in the UK and thoroughly lab tested before bringing it out to your pets. We invite you to try PawsIndia Organics’ Relax CBD Oil for pets and enhance your pets holistic growth.
It uses Broad-spectrum CBD that contains all the compounds as full-spectrum CBD, and Zero THC. THC is the compound known to produce euphoria/high upon consumption. The MCT oil in Relax CBD Oil acts as an effective carrier to CBD Oil and helps speed up the digestion process, resulting in greater and faster absorption of CBD into the pet’s body.
- For Noise, Travel, or Expected situations of Anxiety: Administer before a triggering event. Wait 15-20 minutes and if your pet is still anxious, administer another dose until you see desired results.
- For General Anxiety: Administer a daily dose. If you don’t notice a difference within 1-2 weeks, increase their daily dose.
- For Joint Problems: Relax CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory that doesn’t carry the same risk of side effects as drugs. Relax CBD helps tackle even major joint problems such as: Arthritis, Hip and elbow dysplasia, Sprains and strains, Torn ligaments (CCL) and much more.
- For Cancer Treatment: CBD has been extensively researched as a cancer-fighting substance. In some cases, it’s found to kill cancer cells and stimulate the immune system. Relax CBD Oil also helps with nausea associated with many cancer treatments.
- For Seizures and Epilepsy: Relax CBD reduces the frequency and severity of seizures.
- For Pain: From nerve pain to arthritis, it provides relief without the harmful side effects of pain medications.
- For Allergies and Skin Infections: Relax CBD can help relieve dry and itchy skin on topical application.
Benefits for pets:
- Effective painkiller : When used consistently, CBD oil can reduce pain and help in treating chronic diseases effectively.
- Anti-inflammatory : Due to its medicinal properties, CBD also acts as an anti-inflammatory oil. It enhances the immune system’s response to a variety of physiological issues.
- Reduces anxiety : Just like us, our pets also face bouts of anxiety. Thunderstorms, separation, or car anxiety can have a grave impact on their health. Vet-prescribed oral usage of CBD can eventually calm them down.
- Healthy skin and coat : The topical application of CBD oil as per your pet’s health requirements has shown promising results against lack of nutrition, skin allergies or ticks improving the fur texture.
- Aids bone and joint health : Our pets have to face their greatest nemesis, arthritic pain with growing age. CBD oil is equally potent when it comes to treating senior pets inflicted with arthritis.
- Reduce Inflammation : CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory that doesn’t carry the same risk of side effects as drugs. It binds CB1 receptors that stimulate the immune system to reduce inflammation. CB1 receptors also change the way the brain responds to pain. This helps reduce inflammation even more and reduce the pain associated with it.
- Reduction in seizures and convulsions : Vets treat epilepsy and seizures with antiepileptic drugs. But these drugs are extremely harmful to your dog’s organs and they don’t always work where CBD has shown tremendous results.
- Immune system support : CBD can stimulate the immune system to produce cancer killer cells and provide support to the immune system.
Also, it has been shown to provide:
+ Nervous system support
+ Cardiovascular system support
+ Gastrointestinal support, and much more.
- TOPICAL: For topical use, it can be applied topically on your pet’s coat or the affected area at night time as per the recommended dosage by your veterinarian.
- ORAL: For oral usage, it can be given directly or mixed with tasty food or treats to ensure that it is consumed by your pet. This approach is the most effective and efficient since the oil is absorbed straight into your pet’s bloodstream.
- Upto 11 kgs – 2 drops (1-2 times a day)
- 11 – 23 kgs – 4 drops (1-2 times a day)
- 23 – 34 kgs – 6 drops (1-2 times a day)
- Over 34 kgs – 8+ drops (1-2 times a day)
CBD or cannabidiol is a naturally occurring composite obtained from the hemp variant of the cannabis plant. CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system in the body of the animal. The Endocannabinoid system is just another body system like the immune system or the nervous system. It plays a vital role in regulating key physiological processes of the body such as sleep, pain response, appetite, and mood and to ensure homeostasis, i.e. the optimal function of and steady equilibrium among our internal processes.
Broad-spectrum CBD is the whole plant minus THC. Broad-spectrum CBD contains all the full-spectrum CBD Oil elements except for the THC. THC is the compound that is known to produce the feeling of euphoria/high upon consumption. Therefore, Broad Spectrum CBD Oil is a better choice for pets.
Relax CBD Oil is completely safe for pet use. Experts and vets make it in the UK and are thoroughly lab tested before packaging. Giving CBD oil to your pets will not cause them any long-term health problems. We advise you to consult a veterinarian before administering pet any CBD products.
Relax CBD Oil can be used in young pets who may need help to stay calm during training exercises. It is not intended for preventative means. Any aged pets can use this oil on proper prescription.
It can take 20 minutes to an hour depending on the size of your pet. When giving CBD to your dog, it is always a good idea to start with a small serving and work your way up to a higher serving slowly. Individual results may vary.
No, Relax CBD Oil is formulated by experts who work to protect your pet’s welfare. THC is a compound that is known to produce the feeling of euphoria/high on the consumption of marijuana. This compound is absent in the hemp variant of the cannabis plant. Even if there is any amount, then it is completely negligible to cause any intoxication or harm to your pet.
The following dosage is based on the recommendation of experts and vets who helped manufacture the Relax CBD Oil. We advise you to get a proper prescription from your vet for the required dosage according to your pet’s needs.
- Upto 11 kgs – 2 drops (1-2 times a day)
- 11 – 23 kgs – 4 drops (1-2 times a day)
- 23 – 34 kgs – 6 drops (1-2 times a day)
- Over 34 kgs – 8+ drops (1-2 times a day)
You can apply our products topically or orally depending on what products you and your dog prefer. Our packaging will also include instructions for application.
While there’s no scientific data on the side effects of CBD usage for dogs, there are potential side effects based on how CBD affects humans. Follow the proper dosage and you reduce the risks of any side effects.