2 Day Live Seminars | $300 Per Person | Sat-Sun | 10a – 4:20p |
This is a Private Event, The Exact Location Of The Seminars Will Be Given After Enrollment
So, you want to learn how to start a Marijuana “Dispensary” Collective, Marijuana Delivery Service, Marijuana Co-op, Club, Smoke Shop, Cafe, Edibles or Confection Manufacture or Marijuana Grow Operation;
Illinois Marijuana School 2 Day Marijuana Workshops are for YOU!!!
- Illinois Medical Marijuana Laws,.
- “Do’s & Don’ts” of “Dispensary ” Business,
- How to get an Illinois Medical Marijuana Card,
- Patient Rights, YOUR RIGHTS!!!!
- How to start a marijuana dispensary.
- How to start a marijuana delivery service.
- How to legally grow marijuana for patients & collectives.
- Learn how to start any type of cannabis related business.
- How to legally cultivate, harvest and process marijuana.
If you would like to start a dispensary in Illinois or a grow operation, this marijuana workshop is for you. Our attorneys, accountants and industry professionals will help guide you in the right direction, with all of the regulations and licensing requirements.
Here are some of the advantages of attending IMS marijuana workshops:
- We will go over Illinois medical marijuana laws.
- We will cover marijuana business basics as well as advanced business.
- How to open a dispensary in Illinois.
- How to operate a collective, delivery and grow operations.
- We will go over in a step-by-step format of what is going to be needed to start a dispensary in Illinois.
- Help you choose the correct corporate structure for your cannabis business.
- How to establish a collective in Illinois.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- How to deal with landlords.
- Bookkeeping & Possible tax issues with IRS.
- Banking solutions for the cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance for dispensary and is covered.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money will be needed to start a marijuana business.
Who will be at the seminar?
- Cannabis tax accountant.
- Cannabis business law attorney.
- Cannabis Testing lab.
- Seed-to-Sale software.
- Capital Lending Group.
- Cannabis Insurance agent.
- Dispensary owners from legal states.
Most Importantly – Resources Needed to Start?
Marijuana Workshop (continued)
DAY 2: Cultivation & Edibles.
Take lessons from professional growers.
- Get started and produce your own cannabis.
- Learn to grow indoors, outdoors and hydroponics.
- Instructions for watering, lighting, ventilation, cycles, drying & curing.
- Equipment that will be needed.
- Detailed instructions on pest control, smell abatement, security, pH balance, and drying/curing.
- And much more.
As an added bonus all seminar attendees who have paid in full, are welcomed back to our future seminars all for FREE!!!
2 Day Live Seminars | $300 Per Person | Sat-Sun | 10a – 4:20p | The Seminars Are Private Events, The Exact Locations Of The Seminars Will Be Given After Enrollment.
Next Live Seminars:
NOV 8 & 9, 2014 Chicago, Il | 2 DAY Seminar (address of the seminar will be emailed after enrollment)
GET ENROLLED TODAY, CLICK HERE!!!
Objective to Network During Event: to insure that students feel comfortable and confident before leaving the two day workshop, to assist one another finding people that have knowledge and resources to help you in your goal of working within the cannabis industry:
WHY COME TO AN EVENT?
- Valuable Experiences
- New Friends
- Industry Contacts
- Step-By-Step Check List
- FORMS to Take Home!
Future Support | Professional Business Services | Confidential Consultations.
Classes are forming now and they fill up fast. Reserve your seat today. (keep reading…)
If you hired an attorney from a “Cannabis Law Firm” for a consultation on Illinois dispensary laws, you could pay $450 per hour just for the consultation and you’re on your way with no additional help (unless you want to pay for it).
Marijuana School workshops puts you in front of real attorneys who specialize in Illinois marijuana laws in for at least 2 hours.
Our attorneys, accountants and other professionals are teaching YOU information they would gladly charge you up to $350-$400 an hour privately like other attorneys do! Not to mention, all the extras that you’ll get such as cannabis testing lab presentation, contacts for real estate agents, insurance agents, and bankers. That’s just the 1st day of the seminar, on the 2nd day, you will get professional grower’s info on how to cultivate your own top grade cannabis, some cooking instructions, edibles and connecting you with people to help you along.
What – are we nuts? It only costs 10% of the fee an attorney would charge?
NO – we are COMPASSIONATE and We can provide this QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL BY LEVERAGING THE GROUP DYNAMIC IN OUR 2 DAY LIVE SEMINARS.
We care that you have access to QUALITY – UP TO DATE – RELEVANT information so YOU CAN MAKE EDUCATED DECISIONS TO ENTER THIS INDUSTRY! When so many have the same questions – it just makes sense to hire the best and we can all benefit from the time spent exploring what we ALL need to know! [By-the-way | Oregon Cannabis Institute allow offers private workshops and confidential 1-on-1 programs!]
One of the greatest asset of all, YOU NOW HAVE FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY – you can call us back with any and all questions that you have and we’ll be glad to assist you, as much as we can for further help. We know professionals that can help – and you’re going to love the fact, that we are steering you in the right direction!
This is a terrific opportunity for anyone who is interested in starting a legitimate business in the cannabis industry in Illinois. Get over the scary questions – to find some reliable support and to make clear decisions.
Our course book with the valuable information is a great asset in helping you with continuing education. The course admission fee of $300, is all you need to be able to attend future seminars for a “refresher” – anytime – all throughout the year all for FREE!!!
The classes will be held at the cities indicated in the calendar. Class locations are available only to students who have filled out the enrollment form.
Classes are forming now and seats filling up fast, so go ahead and reserve your seat today.
You can enroll by filling out the enrollment link below or you can contact us here to have a customer service representative assist you if need help enrolling.
GET ENROLLED TODAY, CLICK HERE!!!!
Please Call Us Toll-Free 855-420-TALK (8255) Or Send An Email